5 Ingredient Avocado Toast with Tofu Scramble
Perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this avo toast recipe comes together in 15 minutes. It checks all the boxes for flavour, healthy eats, and speed.
- 1 package Epic Tofu Scramble
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 ripe avocados, smashed
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A squeeze of lime juice
- S&P to taste
- In a non-stick pan, heat a drizzle of oil over med-high heat; add tofu & sautée 5-7 mins, until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, pop the sourdough slices into the toaster.
- In a bowl, smash the avocado with the back of a fork until you reach the desired consistency; drizzle with lime juice and season with S&P
- Spread avocado onto toast & pile with sautéed tofu scramble. Garnish with cherry tomatoes. Add a dash of hot sauce (optional) for extra kick.