350g package with 4 servings (frozen)
A vegan alternative to scrambled eggs. Add to Avo toast, a breakfast burrito, or enjoy as a main course by adding sautéed fresh veggies.
- Fresh flavour: You'll love this perfectly seasoned tofu scramble for its ability to fit into any cuisine. Use it anywhere you would eggs (veggie fried rice or shakshuka, anyone?) and let the compliments pour in.
- Ready to cook: Comes pre-crumbled, pre-marinated, and ready to cook. Simply thaw, lightly pan fry, and serve. Ta-da!
- Organic & non-GMO: Made with real, non-GMO and organic ingredients. Basically, if you can’t find it in your own kitchen, you won’t find it in our tofu.
- Plant-based: Made with love in Montreal using wholly plant-based ingredients and Quebec-grown soy.
Thaw prior to cooking. In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 TBS oil over medium-high heat. Empty entire contents of pouch into pan. Stirring occasionally, sauté until golden—about 5 minutes. Add to your favourite dish and look like a mealtime rockstar.
Our marinated tofu is made with fresh, wholesome ingredients. No additives, preservatives, or funny business. For optimal freshness and flavour, store your tofu in the freezer until you're ready to cook it.
To thaw, place the package in the fridge overnight to defrost. To quick-thaw: submerge the sealed package in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes. Always thaw frozen tofu before cooking it.
- Add to a breakfast burrito or avo toast
- Enjoy as an alternative to scrambled eggs & serve with baguette & sautéed vegetables
- Delish in veggie fried rice
- Crumble over shakshuka
- Click here.
Non-GMO tofu (filtered water, non-GMO soy beans, calcium sulfate), filtered water, nutritional yeast, sea salt, onion powder*, lemon juice*, red bell pepper flakes*, spices*, cane sugar*.
* indicates organic ingredient