400g package with 4 servings (frozen)
Love General Tao? So do we, especially when it's generously spiked with pure yuzu juice. For the uninitiated, yuzu is a small East Asian citrus with a flavour profile that's part mandarin orange, part tart lemon, and wholly delicious. Grab a pack of our Yuzu General Tao Tofu for next-level General Tao, stir-frys, bowls, salads, and more.
- Fresh flavour: Tart, fragrant, and hailing straight from Japan, the juice from this tiny citrus fruit packs sumo flavour. It's also the star ingredient of our Epic Yuzu General Tao Tofu: perfectly tangy, sweet, and sticky, with a touch of heat.
- Ready in 5-10: Comes pre-chopped, pre-marinated, and ready to cook. Just thaw, pan fry, and serve. Ta-da!
- Organic & non-GMO: Made with real, non-GMO and organic ingredients and no funny business. Basically, if you can’t find it in your own kitchen, you won’t find it in our tofu.
- Plant-based: Artisan-made in Montreal using wholly plant-based ingredients and organic Quebec-grown soy.
Thaw completely prior to cooking. In a non-stick skillet, heat 1-2 TBSP oil over medium-high heat. Drain the sauce into a small bowl and set it aside. Empty the tofu cubes into the pan; stirring occasionally, sauté until golden—about 7 minutes. Pour the reserved sauce into the pan and cook 1-2 minutes longer; stir gently to coat the cubes in their sauce. Add to your favourite dish and look like a mealtime rockstar.
Our marinated tofu is made with fresh, wholesome ingredients. No additives, preservatives, or funny business. For optimal freshness and flavour, store your tofu in the freezer until you're ready to cook it.
To thaw, place the package in the fridge overnight to defrost. To quick-thaw: submerge the sealed package in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes. Always thaw frozen tofu before cooking it.
- In a stir-fry
- Enjoy as a salad topper
- Add as a protein to your favourite bowl
tofu* (filtered water, soy beans*, calcium sulfate), tamari* (water, soybeans*, alcohol), cane sugar*, yuzu juice, corn starch*, garlic powder*, onion powder*, powdered ginger*, red pepper flakes*.