Epic Chickenless Salad Sandwich Wrap
Lunch, dinner or snack, this anytime wrap is as quick as it is delicious.
- 1 package Epic Chickenless Tofu Chunks
- 1/4 cup mayo (plant-based or conventional)
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1-2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1-2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP chopped parsley
- Black pepper
- 1/2 head lettuce of choice, chopped
- Finely sliced red cabbage (optional - for colour & crunch)
- 4 large tortillas
- In a non-stick pan, heat 1 TBSP oil over med-high heat; add the chickenless tofu & sautée 5-7 mins, until golden. Plate & place in the fridge to cool.
- Meanwhile, wash and chop celery, green onion, and parsley. Combine in a medium mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the cooled chickenless tofu and add it to the mixing bowl; add the mayo, dijon, and black pepper; mix well to combine.
- Fill tortillas with chickenless mixture and top with lettuce, red cabbage, and extra mayo. Enjoy!