415g package with 4 servings (frozen)
Our Epic Korean Beefless Tofu Strips will have your tastebuds dancing Gangnam Style. Fry it up and K-pop into any Korean beef-inspired dish. We're talking bibimbap, BBQ beef bowls, and Korean tacos.
- Fresh flavour: This plant-based homage to Korean beef serves up big flavours of toasted sesame, tamari, garlic, and ginger. Organic brown sugar and crushed chili bring it sweet heat.
- Ready in 5: Comes pre-chopped, pre-marinated, and ready to cook. Just thaw, lightly pan fry, and serve. Ta-da!
- Organic & non-GMO: Made with organic and non-GMO ingredients and no funny business. Basically, if you can’t find it in your own kitchen, you won’t find it in our tofu.
- Plant-based: Made with love in Montreal using wholly plant-based ingredients.
Thaw prior to cooking. In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 TBSP oil over medium-high heat. Empty entire contents of pouch into pan. Stirring occasionally, sauté until golden-brown—about 5-7 minutes. Add to your favourite dish and look like a mealtime rockstar.
Our marinated tofu is made with fresh, wholesome ingredients. No additives, preservatives, or funny business. For optimal freshness and flavour, store your tofu in the freezer until you're ready to cook it.
To thaw, place the package in the fridge overnight to defrost. To quick-thaw: submerge the sealed package in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes. Always thaw frozen tofu before cooking it.
- As the star of your Bibimbap bowl
- In plant-based Korean-style tacos
- In Beef & Broccoli
- Coming soon
tofu* (filtered water, soy beans*, calcium sulfate), brown sugar*, tamari*, filtered water, toasted sesame oil*, garlic powder*, sesame seeds*, ground ginger*, black pepper*, red chili flakes*, coriander.